First dates can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. On one hand, you get to meet someone new and potentially find love. On the other hand, first dates can also be awkward, uncomfortable, and even flat-out terrible. The key to having a great first date is to relax and enjoy yourself.
One of the best ways to relax on a first date is to choose an activity that you both enjoy. If you both love animals, for example, you could visit a local animal shelter or go for a walk in the park. If you’re both foodies, you could go to a cooking class or a new restaurant. And if you’re both adventurous, you could go hiking or kayaking.
No matter what activity you choose, the most important thing is to be yourself. First dates are all about getting to know someone new, so don’t be afraid to be yourself. If you’re funny, make jokes. If you’re shy, that’s okay, too. Just be yourself and the rest will fall into place.
Some First Date Inspiration
1. Go for a walk in the park
2. Get coffee or tea together
3. Go out for lunch or dinner
4. Attend a concert or show
5. Go to a museum or art gallery
6. Take a cooking class together
7. Go on a scenic drive
8. Visit a local winery or brewery
9. Go hiking or camping
10. Play tourist and walk around your own city
11. Have a picnic in the park
12. Go to the zoo
13. Check out a new restaurant
14. Go bowling or mini golfing
15. See a movie
16. Go ice skating
17. Go shopping together
18. Attend a local festival or fair
19. Go on a ghost tour
20. Take a dance class together